Friday, February 11, 2011

Japanese Plans For Tea House

AAA: Luke Cecchin

AAA beautiful in Italy wanted

After some faces magazines (with so much pleasure), today I present to someone new, or rather, I let him to appear:

Good evening,
My name is Luke Cecchin and I am a boy of Padua.
My experiences in the fashion industry are as follows:
model / male model - fashion show (fashion show, presented in a showroom sample - underwear, swimwear, clothing) - male model - photo Glamour / fashion style - male model - hair salons - fashion models calendars EP STARS 2010-2011 - winner of several beauty contests


You can find me on facebook under the heading Luca Cecchin.


soon.





What do you think?
Under the post you two ways to express your opinion. Give Luke a rating from 1 to 5.
If you like, share it with dedicated buttons for him to receive the most votes. And if you have any comments to make, you know where to leave it. If you want to contact him, send me an email or add it to lavegadiroATgmail.com on Facebook.


And do not forget to update you on the charts .

of the photos are all rights reserved - all rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment